Sunday, June 4, 2017

"They stabbed the girl maybe ten, 15 times. She was saying 'help me, help me'."

Police burst into a pub, shouting at patrons to crouch on the floor

The current death toll from the Muslim ramming and stabbing attack on and around London Bridge stands at 7, with 48 people injured and taken to hospitals.

There are now a number of videos of the attack. Most of them show people fleeing or crouching on the floor at the command of the police. Witness reports also tell of people running in panic and confusion. This witness report is notable in that the speaker claims to have attempted to resist the attackers by throwing items at one of them - pint glasses, bottles, stools and chairs.

From The Telegraph:
One eyewitness, named only as Gerard, told the BBC: "I saw a geezer lying on the floor saying he'd been stabbed
"I saw these three Muslim guys run up and started stabbing this girl. They attacked her and stabbed another guy.
"They started running up the road, stabbed the bouncer at the Tavern.
"I was throwing bottles at them, pint glasses, stools, chairs, but I was defenceless.
"They were running up saying 'this is for Allah'.
"They stabbed this girl maybe ten, 15 times. She was saying 'help me, help me'."
He claimed he had hit one of the attackers on the back of the head by throwing things at him, and was chased, but escaped unharmed.
Gerard Vowls told The Guardian newspaper that he saw a woman being stabbed by three men at the south end of London Bridge. He said he threw chairs, glasses and bottles at the attackers in a bid to stop them.
"They kept coming to try to stab me . they were stabbing everyone. Evil, evil people," he told the newspaper. "I want to know if this girl is still alive. I've been walking around for an hour and a half crying my eyes out. I don't know what to do."
Bartender Alex Martinez said he hid in a garbage bin for a half hour when a man stormed the restaurant where he worked, which was nearly full.
"I saw that man with a knife in his hand and after that a man started screaming so I knew something wrong was happening," he said.
Medics treated the injured near the market as shocked people cried and shouted around them. Police officers yelled at people to run from the area.
Simon Thompson told Sky News that he was just outside Borough Market when he saw crowds fleeing.
"We ran for like 100 meters and then saw loads of police cars turned up and there was kind of a period of quite intense gunfire," he said. "I hid in a restaurant basement for about an hour. ... Police told us to get out and then there was more gunfire."


2 comments:

  1. And yet . . . they keep letting more and more of them into the country.

    You simply cannot protect people . . . from themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They disarmed the British people. One more argument for the wisdom of the 2nd admendment

    ReplyDelete